Monday, September 17

"Sorry, Mom!"

Adie and I just got back from dropping Jo off at school. He seems to be adjusting fairly well. I'm so proud of him! This morning, though, as I was hugging him (while he was getting out of the van), he gasped and said, "Oh, Emily!" He took off running and yelled back to me, "Sorry, Mom! I didn't have time to hug you!" He ran as hard as he could to get inside and I guess find his little friend, Emily. I guess that's the first of many times he'll run after an adorable girl and not have time to hug me good bye. Right now, it's just friendly, and cute. But one day, THE girl will come and that will be it. Wow! I can't believe he's almost 6!

I love you little guy...

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Aww, that made me sad!

Sorry I haven't been around. Our hard drive crashed, got a new one, retrieved stuff only to realize that the favorites I retrieved were a really old version and didn't have everything! I've also been really busy with my new 5th graders.

Sounds like everything is going well with y'all! Love ya!