Tuesday, August 5

AHHH! Puppies!

Okay, a puppy is just too much! We did fall in love with the little sweetie, but she was just too much. She was very mouthy and began to scare me. She did bite Jeff one night and nearly bit me several times. It was all in play but it really concerned us for the kids. What if she got too rough with one of them, or with our helpless little Alex right now. It hurt us to let her go, but we just could not keep her with those concerns. We have decided, though, that dogs are not completely out of the picture for our family. The kids really responded well to having one around, especially Jo. We could see the little boy and his dog in their relationship developing. One day, we will have a dog. Just not a puppy.

I do hope you enjoy the new layout. I've been thinking it's time for a change and I'll be adding new things now and then. I tried to get everything back together yesterday, but the computer doesn't like me all the time.

I was able to get a picture of Ella so I'll go ahead and post it some time.

Have a great day!

No comments: