Wednesday, February 4

Zoom!

I really shouldn't be writing at this moment in time, but I've got to have an escape. I miss everyone so much! Anyway, instead of getting into some sappy sad, woe is me blog, I'm going to just say what's going on right now.

Jonathan and Adie are out back running around pretending to be horses. That is Adies BIG thing right now, she loves horses and her room is decorated in pink with horses all over! Jonathan loves sports and loves to just play with his sister. Alex is into EVERYTHING! He throws temper tantrums, spits his food out of his mouth (all of it), however he does eat anything (except tomatoes so far). Climbs the furniture, is faster than the speed of light, and he's heading out the back door right now, hang on...

Okay, I'm back...

Wait, he's already back there! AHHH!!!

Okay, now he's playing with some toys...maybe I can keep him occupied! (For a minute)

Anyway, he loves to climb the furniture, stand up in the bath, jump in his crib, climb the stairs whenever the gate is opened. His words right now are: ma, dada, more, cheese (which I'm working on turning into please too)

Oh, he's back at the door!

Oh, he says up (pup), ball, round (for the fan), fan (it comes out in a quick "fa". He meows like our cats, tries to bark like a dog, throws balls, and gets very jealous when anyone is giving me attention of any kind. He won't sit still for a book (maybe one page before it's in our face). He started walking at 12 months and the other two walked at 16! He really keeps me on my toes. Oh, other differences - in food: he loves peanut butter and jelly sandwiches (the others don't), he only occassionally eats mac-n-cheese (the others want it at every meal - litterally), he likes cheese burgers, raw carrots, shredded cheese, broccoli, salad, grapes, apples, bananas, and LOVES ice cream, and cookies. If it looks interesting he'll try it. And than includes even the non-food! EVERYTHING goes to his mouth (even the floor at one point, but I think we've passed that). He's never still for a diaper change, except for last night when he slept through it. He loves to laugh.

You know, it still amazes me how different he is from his siblings. We know that everyone is different, and no two people are the same. When Adie joined our family, we quickly saw that she was the opposite of everything Jonathan was. Now we say that Alex is the opposite of everything they are! Just as different as the hairs on their heads, is the differences in who they are. Jonathan is our serious child, Adie is our sensitive child, and Alex is our silly child.

Well, I've seriously gone over the time I should have taken to write this. It's just been so long. Wish me luck tonight, I'm going to try and make pretzels with the kids in their Bible class.

No comments: