Monday, May 19

Still Here...

Hey friends and family!
This is a very quick post to let you all know that I'm still here. We are all doing great and gearing up for a fantastic summer! We've been busy. Our family is so fun! Lot's to do though, working on routines, teething, and yes...Alex is beginning to show signs of crawling within a couple months (maybe sooner, but I'm being conservative!)
Jo is almost done with Kindergarten, Adie is so ready to learn to read and write, Jeff is still doing great with the job - so much going on there. And I've been working on lots of plans and getting things in place!
We had a friend graduate from college Saturday - TEN years of hard work! So proud of you!
I do have several pictures to share, but the computers are slow and I just don't have the time to sit and pick out which ones to share right now. I hope that soon I can take time out while Jeff is home so that I can do more blogging. I've been on to read your blogs and I enjoy keeping up with your happenings. Sorry that I don't comment all that often, but I am here!
Love you all so much.
Ta-Ta-For-Now!

No comments: