Wednesday, December 26

Just a quick one

Jo and Adie are at the grandparents for a few days. Today was nice, getting to know Alex much better - he's such a sweet little fella! His smiles are so adorable. Feeding is going much better. We've been working on nursing and it is getting easier. Over the weekend, we celebrated Christmas with Jeff's family and his sister had some great encouragement to share with me. Thanks M! Today was super quiet, but still pretty busy. It's late and I'm tired, but I wanted to get on and do some pre-shopping (Jeff and I are doing gifts to each other after Christmas, to catch the really good sales!) and then decided to hop over and do a quick post.

Jo had a Christmas concert for his music class last week on Tuesday and it was so fun! All the kids sang so well, and of course, our Jo was awesome! We had planned to get a little bit of video of it, but when we got there, we discovered that the batteries were too low! I did manage to get a few pictures, but I'm going to have to work on the quality, they were pretty dark. I'll have to do a big posting of pictures some time, we sure do have several to share! And we do want to get pictures of all three kiddos sent out to everyone (like our summer cards), but I am just not sure when we will be able to get that done, I'm trying everyone! They will come, even if it's a couple months from now. They will.

Well, it's really late. Alex ate about two hours ago and I'm not sure when he's going to wake up (this morning, he woke us up at 5:30 - but I can't count on that all the time). Thank you for the comments and encouragement. We have amazing family and friends!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Thanks for finding time to keep us updated even though your life is so crazy! :)

I can't wait to meet all your precious children, someday...