Wednesday, November 7

The Last Push-up!

I've just finished reading blogs of our family and friends. Boy do I miss all of you! I'm also sitting here, and I can't believe that in one week, I will be preparing to go to the hospital! Unbelievable! So many things are going through my mind, but then again, I have no idea what! I haven't even packed the good ol' bag yet. Yikes!
We adopted a cat Saturday. We called our land-lords a couple weeks ago and they said that since we've been good tenants, they trust us! It is so fun! We love our Binx and the kids are so happy! She is all black and so fun! She is a very good and well trained 6 1/2 month old. She is quite the eater too! We've got to be careful not to feed her too much!
Well, Adie and I have lots to take care of today.
I'll TRY to post pictures before we go next week. I have no idea after that when I'll post again, but hopefully Jeff will get on and post about the baby!
Have a great end of the week!

No comments: