Monday, June 18

Updates

Wow, it's been a long time since I've been online, updating blogs. Jeff commented the other day that I haven't been blogging that much, and that it would be good to let all of you out there know what's going on!

Well, the bun is still in the oven! We are about 18 weeks now. We've had three apts. now and they have all been normal. The first one was awesome, we had an ultrasound and it was so great to see that heart beat. We've been hearing it now and it has been running about 158-162 bpm. Isn't that amazing! This is really exciting for all of us.

Adelaide is a bit more aware of a baby inside mommy now, she seems excited about it. Jonathan has been such a sweetie. The morning sickness started at about 6 weeks and I'm still feeling some things, but for a while, it was very tough. We are doing much better now and a couple weeks ago, I was finally able to make it through a trip to wal-mart without getting nautious! That was nice, now our shopping trips can be more complete! Jonathan has been a big helper for me and has done several things because he wants to help me feel better. He really wants to make sure this baby is healthy. He's really been a big kid! We are so proud of him!

We are scheduled for an ultrasound in three weeks and we will find out if this baby is a boy or a girl! Jonathan cannot wait to find out. He is still wishing for a brother. Several weeks ago, during a conversation we were having about the baby, Jonathan just came out and told me, "Mom, it just won't make sense if it's a girl!" What a silly boy! I think it had something to do with the room arrangement we will have. He seems to accept the fact that this just might be a girl. It is just that if we have a girl, he will have to switch rooms with Adie. He's told us that he wants his cars room. So, we've assured him that if he switches rooms, he will have all his cars and boy things go with him. Funny boy! We love his mind!

Our summer has been fun so far. After our trip to Albuquerque, we've had a great time as a family. Jeff's been very busy with a dead-line coming up at work. When he's been able to be with us we've made trips to the zoo, several parks, and had some cook-outs on the grill.

Okay, it's time to sign off! More to come later.
Love to you all.

~Sendy

3 comments:

JAPierce said...

Yea! I'm so excited to hear from you! I have been wondering how things were going with the pregnancy and all. I'm sure it will be great boy or girl, but for Jonathan's sake I hope it will be a boy. I think he would have so much fun with a little brother! I also personally recommend being the only daughter in a family...there are quite a few benefits to being daddy and mommy's little girl! :)

We love you guys and are praying for you always!

Rebecca said...

Hey Sendy!

I'm glad that you finally updated your blog. I have been wondering about you guys. I don't know if you have had a chance to look at my blog, but we have a bun in the oven too. I am eight weeks pregnant. I haven't been to the doctor yet, but I am feeling pretty good. I have been sleeping a lot.

I'm excited that you get to find out if it is a boy or a gir. Keep us updated!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys. I found the chokes to your shotgun. Send me your mailing address and I'll send them to you. Glad you and the kids are doing well. Everything's fine here too. The church continues to grow. We miss you guys and hope to be able to come visit sometime around November/December.
Bobby, Deanna, Madison, and Bo